Saint Shri Kripalu Dev Ji Maharaj was succeeded by his illustrious disciple Pujya Swami Shri Shankar Dev Ji Maharaj, well conversant with Vedic knowledge and an ardent advocate of noble human values. Swami ji founded the Divya Yog Mandir Trust in 1995 along with his group of disciples; yet another Philanthropist Pujya Swami Ram Dev Ji Maharaj who has dedicated his presence to augments the haloed traditions of the trust based on selfless service and dedicated quest for excellence in education, vedic learning and promotion of nationalism; he is joined by an energetic soul with an intense spirit of service along with Acharya Shri Balkrishan Ji, also a great spiritualist and great scholar of Ayurved and an established name in Vedic philosophy.
- Production of herbal medicines, herbal foods, herbal cosmetics, food grains, vegetables, fruits and fodder for dairy cattle with less use of chemical fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, weedicides etc. and working with energies which in nature create and maintain life.
- Promotion of Animal husbandry and dairy cattle;
o Utilization of dung and urine. The dung mixed with herbal wastes (after extraction) converted into organic manure by using various methods like Nadep compost, cow pat pit, vermi-compost, decomposing by use of culture and supplementing with bone meal oil seed cake, green manuring. Urine and flour wash collected in pits for use as spray material or mixed with irrigation water.
o The breed improvement with indigenous and exotic germplasm.
o Undertaking research on cow bye products such as urine, dung, milk, butter, ghee etc. In order to use these for larger benefits of human welfare and also on skin colour's association with milk and other products for medicinal purposes.
o Research on cattle diseases using herbal ayurvedic preparations and promotion of health and production of the animals. A laboratory was planned to carry out this work.
o Management of dairy cattle using traditional and modern knowledge sources
o Development of a technology to produce male or female in a desired ratio. This will employ "Punswan Kriya" principle.
- Standardization of Organic farming techniques and development of standards for organically produced food items.
- Study and research associated with Organic Agriculture, Cow-Urine, Nature and Environment in addition to the study and research in Yog and Ayurved at the research centre of Institution.
- Establishing India as the strongest Economic and Cultural power in the world to provide an atmosphere for every citizen of the world to live with pride for realization of dream of healthy, strong, prosperous and advanced India, far from caste, creed, class, religion, region, corruption and violence by employment generation, growth of poor’s etc.
- Research on vegetables, fruits, herbs and medicinal plants are carried out. The information about medicinal properties of plants will be made available to farmers on a non-profit basis. Farmers will be informed & educated about cultivation of medicinal plants. Seminars, symposium etc. on broad basis will also be organized.